Part 1: Berry smoothie
1. Add syrup, lemon juice, water, strawberries, raspberries and salt in a blender then blend it up.
2. Pour ice into the blender and blend it up.
3. Pour into a drinking glass then freeze waiting to be blended with fresh milk smoothie (Part 2)
Part 2: Fresh milk smoothie
1.Add RickMilk powder in hot water and syrup in a measuring cup then stir to mix them.
2. Pour the ingredient and ice into the blender and blend it up.
3. Pour fresh milk smoothie on the top of glass of mixed berry smoothie that you made in the first place.
4. Decorate the top of fresh milk mixed berry smoothie with mint leaves, fresh half strawberry, served with straw.